- Immunomodulatory activity of herbal drugs and their use inHIV/AIDS - Dr.Urmila Thatte Clinical Pharmacology Division Seth GS, Medical College, Mumbai
- Immunomodulatory activity of Rasayanas.- Dr.Girija Kuttan Amala Cancer
- Role of Panchakarma in the management of Arbuda (cancer) -Dr. P. K. Mohanlal, Professor and Medical Supdt; Govt. Ayurveda College Hospital, Trivandrum.
- Immunodeficient diseasesin animals. - Dr.V.Jayaprakasan Dept.of Microbiology Veterinary College, Mannuthy, Thrissur. Immunodeficient diseases in animals
- Issues in designing clinical trial for anti-HIV effect of Herbal Drugs withrelevance to natural history ofHIV-Diseases Dr.R.R.Ganga Khedkar National AIDS Research Institute, Pune.
- Treatment of HIV&AIDS by Ayurvedic drugs-Amala experience Dr.M.Kesavan Research officer/Chief physician Amala Ayurveda Hospital Dr.R.Kuttan Research Director
- Ayurveda and Cancer Treatment - Dr. A.V. Balaraman, Rtd.Mental Specialist, Govt. Ayurvedic Mental Hospital, Kottakkal.
- Fr.Sebastian Ouseparambil Director CHAI, Secunderabad - Integrated approach to medicine
- Dr.Vasudevan Namboothiri Prof. and Superintendent Govt. Ayurveda Hospital Trivandrum-1
- Possible line of treatment in HIV infections and AIDS - Dr. K. Muraleedharan Deputy Chief Physician Aryavaidya Sala Nursing Home Kottakkal Session |||-4.15-5.15 PM
- HIV incidence in Kerala State Observations of an Independent activist - Prof. N.N.Gokuldas Sree Krishna CollegeGuruvayur, Thrissur.September 22
Immunomodulatory Activity of Rasayanas Dr. Girija Kuttan Amala Cancer Research Centre, Thrissur
Rasayana are herbel drug preparations which are extensively used in Ayurvedic treatment. They are nontoxic preparations and have been reported to have immunomodulatory activity. According to indigenous system of medicines in India, Rasayana therapy nourished blood, lymph, bone marrow, flesh and semen which in turn arrests ageing, increases intelligence and strength and enables to prevent diseases it also help to arrest degenerative diseases. Rasayana are being used either independently or with other types of treatment.
Download complete Research Papers