On the day of your admission, you can directly approach the reception, admission procedures will be initiated after consultation.
One of our public relations assistants will help you with the admission process.
What to bring with you?
- A list of all the medications you are taking.
- Personal toiletries, clothes (towels, disposable panties etc) and mosquito repellants.
- Contact lens, eyeglasses, dentures, or hearing aid case.
What not to bring with you?
- Valuables and jewellery. We cannot accept responsibility for valuables left at your bedside.
- Alcohol, Cigarettes or pipes or any intoxicants.